Terms and Conditions for Online Coaching Services
By using the services provided by Parity (a product of Evolution of Sports, Inc.), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Video Reviews and Coaching Sessions: Parity provides video reviews and coaching sessions provided by athletes to customers. The athletes are not employees of Parity and are independent contractors who provide services to customers. Parity cannot guarantee that any specific athlete will be available for any given session.
- Payment: Customers must pay for the services provided by Parity in advance. Payments are non-refundable, except as required by law. Parity reserves the right to change the prices for its services at any time without notice.
- Scheduling: Customers can schedule video reviews and coaching sessions with athletes through the Parity website. The scheduling process is subject to availability and can be changed or cancelled at any time by the athlete or Parity. In the event of a cancellation, Parity will work with the customer to reschedule the session.
- Privacy: All videos are private and cannot be shared unless explicit permission is given by both the athlete and the customer. Parity takes the privacy of its customers seriously and will not share any customer information with third parties without explicit permission.
- Liability: Parity is not responsible for any injury or damage that may occur during the video reviews or coaching sessions. Customers assume all risks associated with the services provided by Parity.
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property rights in the video reviews and coaching sessions are owned by Parity or the athlete providing the service. Customers may not use any content from the video reviews or coaching sessions for any commercial purpose without explicit permission from Parity and the athlete.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
- Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the customer and Parity with respect to the services provided by Parity and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between the customer and Parity.
- Modifications: Parity reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Customers are responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions periodically for any changes.